Raai Laxmi to don bikini in her first full length Bollywood film. Ravishing South Indian actress Raai Laxmi has not shied away from glamour roles whenever such roles came her away.The lanky beauty is all set to do her first full length role in Bollywood. Raai Laxmi has bagged the lead role in Deepak Shivdasanis thriller Julie 2. The will be both her 50th film and her first full-length Bollywood film.Reports suggest that the actress will be seen in a bikini avatar in this movie. Raai Laxmi is all excited about the role and said When the news was out that I was going to do a cameo in Akira directed by AR Murgadoss it opened up a lot of doors in Bollywood for me. I was very insistent that I wanted to do something that had all the elements in it mdash emotion drama glam comedy... and I am glad this has come my way it was exactly what I wanted.
from Metromatinee Movie News http://ift.tt/1LfSQ3v
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment